Why Harrogate and District?
If the lure of a Betty's cake at lunch time is not enough to tempt you to hold your exhibition, meeting or conference in Harrogate and District, then here are five more reasons why you should:
1. Central location. We are in the centre of the country so if you have delegates travelling from Scotland, Wales, Ireland or the South of England, why not meet in the middle? Delegates travelling from Europe or further afield? Fly into Leeds Bradford Airport, Harrogate is only half an hour away!
2. A long history of conferences. Harrogate has been doing conferences since the 1940's and really put themselves on the conference and events map in the 1960's when they secured the huge Toy Fair at The Old Swan Hotel.
3. A wealth of accommodation in Harrogate and the surrounding towns, villages and rural areas. You and your delegates have an excellent choice of hotels, self-catering, bed and breakfasts and serviced apartments so will find something to suit your budget.
4. A diverse choice of venues for conferences, meetings and exhibitions from castles to stately homes, purpose built facilities and even a World heritage UNESCO site?
5. Surrounded by fresh air and green fields. Get out for a breath of fresh air in your lunch break or for an adventurous team building explore the area from the dizzy heights of rock faces to the deepest gorges.
Plus... a wealth of independent and chain shops, restaurants, cafes and bars. We have spa's galore, and a rich history as a top spa town during the Victorian age. And if nothing else Harrogate is the happiest place to live, so you know you'll get service with a smile!
Call our Conference Desk on +44 (0)1423 537388 to speak to our professional team today.