How Stean Gorge Chalet Lodges
New for 2022! Escape with friends and family to one of our six rustic lodges nestled amidst green rolling hills in the stunning Yorkshire Dales. Our 4, 6 and 10 bed wooden lodges provide a true getaway and each one has a mini kitchen area with fridge, cutlery, crockery, kettle with tea and coffee, sofa, table and chairs, indoor log burner and a bbq - so get those sausages sizzling!
So many facilities:
- Hot tubs are available with our 10 bed wooden lodges – a great way to relax with friends.
- On-site glass floored cafe cantilevered over the gorge - perfect for hearty breakfasts and lunches.
- Indoor log burner in every lodge with a complimentary bag of logs + fire lighters to get you started.
- Access to facilities block with toilets and family sized showers, complete with underfloor heating
- A BBQ and personal fire pit (bags of logs and firelighters are available to purchase in our onsite shop)
- Heating & electric charging points (mainly 12v USB)
- Covered veranda with comfortable wooden benches
- Free on-site Wi-Fi
- Free parking close to each cabin
So many things to do – only a few metres away you can relax and wonder through the ravine and caves or discover more of the area by taking part in an array of outdoor activities with qualified and friendly instructors. Choose from a via ferrata course (one of only 3 in England), gorge walking and abseiling, caving and canoeing or do the Big 5 – all of them in one day!
Ideal for a weekend away, family celebration or friends get together.Read more
Not what you're looking for?
Studfold Adventure Trail
How Stean Gorge Campsite,...
How Stean Gorge Cafe & The...
How Stean Gorge Activity...
Behind the scenes of Stay
Strawberry safari forever
We could not be more grateful for our wonderful property during this time of limited travel; our green fields...