A family run lifestyle shop on Montpellier Parade specialising in sheepskin, wool and leather loveliness. Showcasing a wide selection of beautiful soft furnishings and home accessories, gifts, clothing and accessories, leather and sheepskin footwear and heaps of high-quality slippers. You’ll always receive a warm welcome with at Westmorland.
What to Expect
• Showcases of Local and British Brands
• A selection of European Leather Shoes from Brands like Joseph Seibel, Jungla, Shepherd of Sweden and SafeStep
• A super selection of wool and sheepskin slippers and footwear including Winter Boots
• A growing range of own brand products working in collaboration with other small business es and designers
• An extensive Home and Soft Furnishings range including rugs in a huge array of colours, shapes sizes and skins
• Sheepskin Coats and outerwear and Accessories
• A growing children and infants range - BAAMBINO
Custom Order and Made to Measure
We offer a Made to Measure service on Rugs and Interiors. Selecting from a range of colours, hair lengths and types, we can help you design rugs of different shapes and sizes to meet your needs and coordinate them with other furnishings such as beanbags cushions, chair pads and more.Read more
Not what you're looking for?
St Wilfrid's Church, Harrogate
Coppice Guest House
Harrogate Serviced Apartments...
98 Baytree House
Behind the scenes of Shopping
Visit Harrogate for a very authentic taste of...Japan
We talked to Olivia MacCunn of The Japanese Shop in Harrogate about working in one the town’s more surprising...
RHS Garden Harlow Carr bursts out of lockdown
The team at RHS Garden Harlow Carr has been very busy during this lockdown period, getting on with as...
Harrogate shopping just won't be beaten
Sue from Harrogate Borough Council's High Streets team has been working with local businesses over the last 18 months - helping...
More Shopping businesses
RHS Harlow Carr Shop and...
Inger & Rae
Absolute Bliss Health and...
David Stead Gallery
Russell’s Trading Post
You may also like