Win a trip that is good for you
We all need to take a break to relax, rejuvenate and enjoy the things that make us feel good. This is why Visit Harrogate is giving you the chance to win the ultimate feel-good trip to our stunning district nestled in the glorious Yorkshire countryside.
You don’t have to travel far for a break that will see you returning home with a glow to your cheeks and a spring in your step, so we’ve packaged together two perfect UK stays to do just that.
A delicious foodie spa break
STAY: Rudding Park sleeping beauty package
Stay within the luxury of the award-winning Rudding Park Hotel and Spa in Harrogate and relax in the spa which puts wellness of mind, body and soul at its heart.
- Dinner, bed and Yorkshire breakfast
- Access to The Spa during your stay (choose from two x 2 hours sessions or 1 x four hour session)
- One 45 minute treatment from the Spa Day Treatment menu
EXPERIENCE: Half day cookery course at Swinton Cookery School for two people.
Put your cooking skills to the test during your trip with a half day cookery course for two where you will whip up delicious recipes whilst enjoying breath-taking views of the Swinton Estate Grounds and Yorkshire Dales.
EAT: Tasting menu at Bar & Restaurant EightyEight
Top off your trip with a visit to the glorious Grantley Hall in Ripon and delight in a delicious tasting menu for two in the stunning surroundings of the EightyEight Bar & Restaurant.
A mini break with a difference
For a trip that includes everything from Llama trekking to a traditional Turkish Baths experience to an overnight stay in a quirky boutique B&B, you’ll find it with a mini break with a difference in the Harrogate district.
STAY: The Chapel
The Chapel, located in the centre of Harrogate, has been sympathetically restored to provide a distinctive historic and contemporary boutique Bed and Breakfast. You and one other will be able to dream amongst its eccentric and eclectic mix of fascinating objets d’art, interiors and art collection.
SPA: Turkish Baths Harrogate
No trip to the spa town of Harrogate is complete without a relaxing spa experience. Nowhere is more authentic than Turkish Baths Harrogate, where they have been perfecting the art of relaxation since 1897. You will be in good hands with a traditional spa experience for two at this Harrogate gem.
EXPERIENCE: Nidderdale Llamas – Scenic farm trek
Do the outdoors differently with a Scenic Farm Trek at Nidderdale Llamas. After you have been matched with your perfect llama companion you will enjoy a short 1.5mile route, with your llama by your side before heading back to enjoy a delicious variety of cakes and refreshments.Read more
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The competition will run from 11th July to 26th August 2022
- Transport to accommodation, experiences and food & drink is not included
- Entry is via online only
- There will be two winners chosen at random and notified by 1st September 2022
- Winners will be allocated the prize of either 'A delicious foodie spa break' or 'A mini break with a difference', this will not be changeable
- No cash or other alternative prizes are available
- All of the prizes listed above should be redeemed between October 2022 – March 2023 (excluding: w/c 19 December, w/c 26 December)
- The prizes are all for two adults (over age of 18)
- Each prize has its own T&Cs which will be provided to the winner
- All prizes should be organised directly with venue/attraction. Full details will be provided to the winner
These are in addition to our standard competition terms and conditions.
- Individual prize T&Cs
- Rudding Park – To be taken Mon-Thurs to be taken before March 2023
- Grantley Hall – Voucher provided - Valid: 1 Jul 2022 — 1 Jul 2023
- Turkish Baths – Voucher provided – Valid until 31 Jul 2023
- Nidderdale Llamas – Voucher provided - Valid from 1st October 2022 to 31st March 2023
Not what you're looking for?
Celebration - British...
Studfold Fairy and Pixie...
From Rome to Ripon Art...
New Sculpture Trail Debuts at...
Magical Woodland Adventure -...
Summer Holiday Activities at...
It's all about the Yeti
Harrogate Lego Trail
The International Gilbert &...