Covid 19 Information
From 12 April, the national Government restrictions have been updated:
- You can meet others outside in groups of two households or up to six people. If you are part of a support bubble, that bubble counts as one of these households.
- Many of our outdoor attractions will now be re-opening or extending what is on offer to visitors. In all cases booking in advance will still be required.
- You can visit a local hospitality business for food and drink. There will only be outdoor seating available so we recommend booking in advance and dressing for the weather. You can meet in in groups of 6 or two households at these venues.
- Non-essential shops and hair & beauty services are reopening.
- Self-contained accommodation such as holiday cottages and serviced apartments can reopen.
Travel should be kept to a minimum and you should only share vehicles with those in your household or bubble.
Face coverings are still legally required indoors unless you are exempt and social distancing should still be followed at all times.
When visiting a business or venue please follow the signage and instructions on entering. Each venue will have implemented changes to keep you and their staff safe while offering the best possible experience during your visit. If you are unsure of anything, please ask a member of staff.
You can find further information here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/co...