Covid 19 Information
From 17 May, the national Government restrictions have been updated:
- You can now meet others indoors in groups of up to six people, or more if only two households are meeting. If you are part of a support bubble, that bubble counts as one of these households.
- Outdoors meetings can now be of up to 30 people.
- Many of our indoor eateries will now be re-opening or extending their outdoor offer. In all cases, booking in advance will likely be required for sit down meals.
- Indoor entertainments are reopening; venues will have adapted how they operate. Please look for signage on arrival and follow instructions.
- All types of accommodation are now open for you to book a stay in the Harrogate district.
Face coverings are still legally required indoors unless you are exempt and social distancing is still advised at all times when around other people.
When visiting a business or venue please follow the signage and instructions on entering. Each venue will have implemented changes to keep you and their staff safe while offering the best possible experience during your visit. If you are unsure of anything, please ask a member of staff.
You can find further information here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/co...